Did I promise pictures?

Thursday, November 10, 2005

...I'm slipping the digital camera in my bag right now. I'll take pictures this weekend and post next week.

I was just sighing over the new Interweave Knits preview that was linked on Jessica's blog. Never have I loved so many projects in a knitting magazine. The Windowpane Jacket, Fair Isle pullover, Bicolor Cables jacket, Retro! Even the Cabled Bandeau is calling to me even though I *know* for a *fact* it would look horrible on me. Tube tops never flatter the flatter chests. Not that I'm like a 7-year-old or anything but I'm certainly not curvy enough to hold that puppy up.

ANYway, the point here is that I have to buy this magazine.

For this weekend though: a dentist appointment, supper with my mom, completion of the Wave and Shell Shawl (finally!), blocking of the shawl (I can't wait!) and work on the ugly *ahem* on Kurt's socks. He doesn't like it when I call them ugly so I'm no longer allowed.

Also, I put a bid in on "the" house but we'll see if they take it. I doubt it, it's pretty low. And I wouldn't close until April 3rd due to renters living in it until then. Weird situation and a long story. But I'm off to have a wonderful weekend! Hope you do too!

2 comments:

Wendie / monkey loves oliver said...

I love Interweave Knits! I must start stalking my mail carrier in search of the new issue!

Good luck on the house - I kinda wish we spent more time looking for our first one. Not that I don't like it, I think I would prefer living in a different neighborhood perhaps.

Katie Collette said...

Thank you! It's a rollercoaster ride for sure. The doubts are setting in, of course, and we've gone from "no chance" to "maybe there's a chance after all". I can't wait till it's all over.

I can't wait for IK! I know there are other things I should be knitting but I'd love to start some of those projects right now!

 
TNB