Is Everything Blurry or Is It Just Me?

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Countless hours have been spent (wasted) this week trying to change my blog. I found a really cool template that I revised a little bit and wanted to figure out how to use on my blog. Well, what I really wanted to do was start using my own webspace (that's it linked up there) for my knit blog. I wanted to use that template and just embed my blog in the middle of that white area. I had a lot of other dreams for it that crashed and burned this week too. It's alright though, I think I can handle this one for awhile. And I have a vague idea of how to edit my template for use later on if I decide to. And I really do like Blogger, hence why I was just going to embed the post part on my webspace.

Oh well, I'm rambling. I've got some knitting done this week but no pictures yet so... how do you like my new digs? Is it really hard to read? Is it pretty?

1 comments:

Gena said...

Ooo, I like it! I don't find it hard to read at all. Nice and red!

 
TNB