Bonjour!

Sunday, October 19, 2008

I've been knitting. A little.

10.19.08 032

I still hate this thing.

My mom is having her 60th birthday on November 1st though so it seems the perfect opportunity to finish it up and finally give it to her. She's only been waiting (lukewarmly, I might add...) for over a year. I say lukewarmly because she's not sure she'll like it. She doesn't think it will be warm. Well, it's thin and lacey but it's made out of alpaca so I sure hope it will be at least a little warm. And since I don't know of anyone else who would like it, and she would be hurt if I gave it to someone else even though she feels lukewarmly about it, it will be hers.

10.19.08 038

I love this thing already even though it's knit so far on size ONE needles. It goes up to threes for the colorwork and it's going to be lovely, I just know it.

I also have a second sock for Kurt and a pair of socks to make for a friend. Not sure everything will be done by the time I'd like them to be...

Also, I just wanted to let you all know that I am still reading your blogs! I'm just too busy to post on my own or comment much on yours.

0 comments:

 
TNB