Vacation

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Now this is the life. No school, no homework, no working... just house projects, knitting, and reading books. Also, this week we went on a mini-vacation to see our friends Jenna and Brian who just moved to Duluth, MN.


We bought yarn.

Plymouth Yarn Co. - Happy Feet


Fibranatura - Yummy


Dale of Norway, Baby Ull for Cat Mittens


We knit on the beach...

(This is the body of an Elephante for a baby that was born on Friday. I best get my knitting priorities straight and finish this little guy up!)

...and at waterfalls.



We ate delicious food.

We saw beautiful sights.

And now I'm home again with nothing to do but knit mittens in the middle of summer. Finished the first one this morning. I think I have a new favorite knitting technique... One step closer to Venezia!





(For those of you who use a feed aggregater: sorry for the triple post! Edited spelling and dumbness.)

1 comments:

Gena said...

I want to go back to vacation! Glad you had a good time, and those mittens are fantastic! I may have to make a pair.

 
TNB