Broken...?

Sunday, November 16, 2008

I finished the gift socks already!



A pair of socks in a week is a definite personal best for me. I don't know how I ended up with so much knitting time this week but I'm glad I did because it means I can get back to knitting on my sweater.

First though, here is how much knitting I can get done during the three hour wait at the ER/ Urgent Care to find out that Kurt's ankle may or may not be broken.



*sigh* As much as I like to delude myself into thinking it isn't broken because he isn't in a lot of pain now that he has a splint on it... the enormity of his poor swollen foot is telling me differently. We will go in to an orthopedic doc on Monday to find out for sure.

1 comments:

Suzeq22knits said...

Finished a pair! Your needles must have been smoking this week! Still haven't seen Grey's but you'll be the first to know.

 
TNB