Ch-ch-ch-changes...

Friday, August 26, 2005

When I was younger I was fascinated with rearranging my room. Then I was fascinated with rearranging every room in the house when I had my own place. Maybe it's because I live in such a tiny house now that rearranging EVERY room is not even close to an option that I rearrange other things: the way I store my archived emails, my files at work, and today, my blog. I like the color and the style much better but I still yearn for the time when I'll be able to sit down and revamp the whole site. I want a banner! I want a different title! I want! Yep, I just want... things right now.

Still nervous about Chicago but doing okay. My wrist hurts a bit so it's a good thing I'll be able to rest it up over the weekend: doing laundry, packing, cleaning, dishes, etc. Resting from knitting, I should say since it irritates my wrist pain more than chores. Too bad about that, I'd much prefer it the other way around.

In other news, a blogger I read just found out she's having twins! I love announcements like this because you know you're in for a ride reading about the progressions that will take place. In our family there are twins on both sides and my sister is convinced she is going to get them. I hope she does!

And, in case you haven't seen it elsewhere, Berroco announces: The Ugliest Knit Object I've Ever Seen.

Off for now. Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

 
TNB