Closer to completion

Thursday, August 25, 2005

No pictures today but I wanted to post about my Eyelet Ribbed Top sleeves. They're completed! Now I just have a couple more pattern repeats on the body of the sweater before I can join the sleeves to it and knit up the yoke and neckline. Then I figure I'll wear it once and hang it in the closet to rot. Well, maybe not, we'll see.

The reason I started the sock this week was to get through the toe so I could bring it on the plane to Chicago next week for work. It's been really hard to stay away from it though. I find myself thinking about it when I'm at home and forcing myself to do something else. I just don't want to get on the plane Monday to find a little bit into the flight that I have to start the short row heels... not something I want to try while on Xanax, which I take for my flight anxiety. So I've done a few rows here and there but have been pretty good at putting it down and backing away.

And now, to work!

0 comments:

 
TNB