Friday, Friday, Hooray!

Friday, January 27, 2006

The mailman still hasn't left me any giant boxes of yarn. But I have high hopes for this weekend.

Not too much to say today. No knitting was done last night. I've started exercising and it has been just whooping me in the ass. I get done, pick my son up from his martial arts class, go home and lay on the couch for a bit, maybe read part of a book, then just crash. Before 10:00 pm and, dare I say it, some nights before 9:30 pm.

But I thought I'd share my Knitting Olympics picture. I really like it but I don't know how to make the text still visible when I shrink it down to button size. I'm afraid it might be something really easy so if you know the trick, please let me know.



Have a great weekend!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool! I wish I had suggestions on how to reasonably shrink the image, but Bradon's the artist. It's all I can do to load my photos into Photoshop and shrink them to reasonable blog size.

 
TNB