Meme

Friday, January 20, 2006

I thought about tackling the meme Marisa and Ellie did yesterday but I can't think of any habits that are interesting enough without being outright crazy. I'd rather the internet didn't know how crazy I can be. Though I will admit that I sort of agree with Ellie's mirror thing - not that I think Bloody Mary is going to come out, but I just don't like them, especially in dark rooms.

Instead I'll do the meme I saw on In the Pink. More straightforward, which is what my poor brain needs today.

4 jobs you have had:
Assistant librarian
Record store clerk (aka record store bitch)
Lab Technician (QA on McDonald's french fries)
Tours Editor (volunteer position but it's still a job, right?)

4 movies you could watch over and over:
Lost in Translation
Le Mepris
Drugstore Cowboy
End of Evangelion

4 TV shows you love to watch:
The Office (British Version)
Becker reruns
Will and Grace if it happens to be on
I really don't watch TV that often...

4 places you have been on vacation:
Huntington Beach, CA
Bellingham, WA
New York, NY
Every tourist trap in South Dakota

4 websites you visit daily:
Bloglines
Livejournal
Google
Tiny Mix Tapes

4 of your favorite foods:
Fettucine with Ham and Cream (homemade noodles, one of my specialties)
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Tortilla Soup (clear broth version, not the creamy kind)
Popcorn

4 places you would rather be right now:
Knitting on the couch
Sleeping in my cozy bed
My dad's farm
Chicago. I love Chicago.

4 bloggers you are tagging:
I'd rather not but if anyone wants to do it, feel free. I love reading the responses.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eeek! Only one "s," please. :)

Working in a record store is one of those jobs that always sounded good to me in theory, but I suspect I would have come to loathe if I'd ever actually done it. I'm such a music snob (and would therefore be disgusted with the music selections of the masses), but I'm not really arrogant enough to stand up to the indie-hipster-music-intellectuals. So instead I worked in radio, because that's so much better. *roll eyes*

 
TNB